"A Leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way" - John C. Maxwell
This position is for an agent who is looking to take the next step in their career and become an Agency Manager. In addition to a proven track record of personal production, a Mid-Level Financial Planner has the desire to or is in the process of building an agency. This candidate possesses an entrepreneurial mind set focused on growing a business in an ever changing environment.
The ideal candidate is willing to invest in their personal and professional growth. In return, this candidate will receive direct mentorship and coaching from our CEO who promoted three new agency managers in 2020 alone. They will also partner with the Director of Business Development to assist in onboarding, training, and building their agency.
What you’re good at…
- Being a leader. You are driven to be the best and foster the same motivation in your teammates.
- Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else, this is a people business.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy and have the uncompromising determination to run your own business.
- Coachable. Our most successful Advisors are aware that they do not have all the answers. As an agency manager you will need.....
- Previous industry experience. of high level individual production**.** You have developed the knowledge and skillset that will allow you equip others to be successful.
What you can expect from us:
- Resources to grow. Exclusive training for Agency Managers and above, including ****
- Partners you know. Our carriers, such as Mutual of Omaha, AIG, Transamerica, Foresters Financial, and CFG, help our company stay protected and household name.
- A group of driven, hardworking individuals. We are committed to workplace diversity and inclusion and has created an organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and their communities. We are beyond proud of our agents.
- A world class Customer Relationship Management program. Our custom built CRM goes far beyond organizing your clients. It will build out your work week for you over time by notifying you whenever it is time to reach out to current clients for: policy reviews, conversions, clients turning 65 and now eligible for medicare supplement policies, and much more!
As a part of our team, you can expect to make a difference in the lives of others and your own career. We believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented professionals. If you’re a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a passion for helping others, we’d love to get to know you.
Why our agents have successful careers:
- The BEST LEAD SYSTEM in the industry. NO COLD CALLS or DOOR TO DOOR SALES.
- Engaging content to help our agents stay up to date with the latest within the life insurance industry.
- Weekly training, geared towards helping agents improve sales, personal growth, and production skills.
- One-on-one mentorship with top producers with over 20 years of experience.
Mid Level Agents/Agency Builders will be responsible for:
- Maintaining consistent growth as an individual producer
- Implementing best practices for onboarding and training new agents
- Attend all conference calls/training calls and ensure your team does the same
- Tracking performance of new agents and connecting them to the resources they need to grow
Compensation will be based on experience